Australian Tyre Traders, in conjunction with our dealer network, extend our scope far beyond just supplying tyres. We offer an after hour breakdown solution ensuring our customers continue to see industry leading service, even after normal business hours.
Australian Tyre Traders will endeavour to reduce the downtime that our transport partners experience when faced with a tyre related breakdown. Simply call 1300 677 524 and let our after hours operator do the work for you.
LESS DOWNTIME - EVERY TIME
Keep your truck moving with FMS:
- You experience a tyre issue and require emergency assistance
- Call Haulmax Tyres FMS Roadside Assist on 1300 677 524
- Our roadside assist operator arranges the service work for you by contact the local Haulmax Tyres service provider in the area
- Our service provider will respond and attend to the job quickly, ensuring less downtime for our transport partners
- Centralised billing ensures our operators are not waiting for payment and can continue moving
CENTRALISED BILLING & ELECTRONIC INVOICES
Haulmax Tyres Fleet Management System (FMS) offers our fleet customers the option to receive centralised billing.
Our fleet partners can nominate multiple email addresses to be included in their account. Haulmax Tyres are able to automatically generate and email PDF/electronic invoices to our customers every time an invoice is raised.
This ensures our customers experience the full benefits of the fully automated Haulmax Tyres Fleet Management Service.
Via our online portal, our fleet partners have access to a number of reporting levels developed from fleet audits and vehicle maintenance.
- Rego based reporting identifying maintenance and service costs
- Online stock check
- Tyre information available through our portal and website
- Account details
- Online stock ordering